All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Child turning 18’

Modification of Child Support When A Child Turns 18

Dad With Teens

A non-custodial parent subject to an order for child support for more than one child should review his (or her) child support obligation when the oldest child turns 18.  When that happens, it is appropriate for the non-custodial parent to seek a modification of child support to reflect an accurate support amount for the remaining number of minor children the …

Read More

Serving Paulding County (including the cities of Dallas and Hiram) and surrounding counties; Cobb County (including the cities of Marietta, Acworth, Kennesaw, and Smyrna), Douglas County (including the city of Douglasville), Bartow County (including the cities of Cartersville and Emerson), and Polk County (including the city of Rockmart).