If you have suffered from a personal injury, you could face the following losses:
- Costs of an emergency room visit
- Costs of an ambulance transport
- Costs of radiology bills
- Costs of doctor’s bills
- Costs of pharmacy bills
- Repairs to your automobile (if involved)
- Diminished value to your automobile
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent or semi-permanent disability
DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN YOU DESERVE
An attorney can evaluate your case and negotiate with the insurance company or at-fault party to get you the best possible settlement for your case. An attorney can also keep track of any related criminal or traffic charges that may be pending, and help ensure your losses and wishes are known to the prosecutor and the court.
Call today for a consultation regarding your case.