Did Mom lose her keys again?

Working with Mom

Forgetfulness happens to us all, but sometimes it’s a sign of something more. If you think your parent, spouse or friend is exhibiting signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s, then it may be time to have an evaluation done. Once a person’s mental status deteriorates to the point that they are no longer able to make their own personal or financial decisions, it’s time to consider filing a petition for a Guardianship or Conservatorship, to ensure that someone has the legal authority to make those decisions your loved one can no longer make for themselves.

Leave a Reply

Serving Paulding County (including the cities of Dallas and Hiram) and surrounding counties; Cobb County (including the cities of Marietta, Acworth, Kennesaw, and Smyrna), Douglas County (including the city of Douglasville), Bartow County (including the cities of Cartersville and Emerson), and Polk County (including the city of Rockmart).